1. Aeronautic metaphors of the American automobile.
2. An aesthetic based on the Dry Martini cocktail.
3. When politics clashes with aesthetics.
4. The Welfare State and Heavy Metal Realism.
5. Literary detectives and their mothers.
6. 90s funky art student.
7. Beginnings and ends of performances.
8. David, from avant-garde to purveyor of kitsch.
9. Why Pollock didn’t sing while dripping.
10. Chicago Art Fair.
11. My parents met in Mallorca.
12. How my mother made my cocoa.
13. My father’s only joke.
14. My grandfather.
15. First of May at my grandfather’s.
16. The Buddhist lives and deaths of Steve Jobs.
17. IBM, Bill Gates, and Windows.
18. Apple and the man from Pepsi.
19. Apple – making money with a stupid name.
20. Bill Gates’ secret mission.
21. Coca-Cola and the ‘War on Drugs.’
22. The fake body of Coca-Cola.
23. How to get rich by changing your voice.
24. My first pieces of home electronics.
26. Flying in the 60s.
27. Kennedy and Nixon in Danish chairs.
28. Kennedy and the moon mission.
29. Paper size standardization – a history.
30. Thatcher jokes.
31. The trauma of one word meaning many things.
32. Words I love/fear, even not knowing the meaning.
33. Esperanto – an introduction.
34. The tomato joke.
35. Naming the moon.
LITERATURE, MOVIES, THEATRE
36. Robert Walser – an introduction.
37. Two letters from my grandfather.
38. How my grandfather survived becoming blind.
39. Fritz Lang’s ‘Woman in the Moon’.
40. Wernicke’s Lohmann in ‘M’ -the first film detective.
41. From Tristan and Isolde to Winnie the Pooh.
42. How Richards was forced to turn on the fuzzbox.
43. Denmark’s state control of rock ‘n’ roll.
44. Remixing Simon and Garfunkel for vegans.
45. A real end is an unusual thing these days.
PHILOSOPHY AND RELIGION
46. Eddy Merckx in 1979.
47. Of two bad things a third might be even worse.
48. Selling cocaine like Jesus.
49. Dostoyevsky and the roulette.
50. Moses and the burning bush.
51. Bill Gates’ autograph.
52. What lacks in Anglo-Saxons.
53. Marco Polo, China, and vanilla ice cream.
54. The sad mistress of Bill Gates.
56. Explaining Swedish vodka in Hungary.
57. Moving along with the flow of the welfare state.
58. Finding one’s book in an antiquarian book store.
59. Verticality as a metaphor for value.
60. When Nixon met Elvis.
SONGS ABOUT LANGUAGE AND MONEY
61. Mexican hat.
62. American Standard.
63. Going somewhere for nothing.
64. Oranges and black pudding.
65. Why is chocolate called chocolate?
SONGS ABOUT LANGUAGE AND ANXIETY
66. Driving the blues away.
67. Art press release blues.
68. Understanding Gertrude Stein.
69. Polyphonic novel.
70. Ich bin ein Berliner blues.
Each performance lasts ten minutes.
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.